Three Ways to Share
Write your story
- Through the museum's long-standing Miami Stories initiative, you can submit a written story between 500-1,000 words.
Record your story
- Submit a video story under 10 minutes.
- We are accepting the following file formats: .MP4
- If you would like to donate a video longer than 10 minutes, please reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss.
- Share digital photographs.
- Please limit your donations to a maximum of 12 images, with individual files under 10MB in size and in .jpg format.
- If you would like to donate more than 12 files or files over 10MB, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Donate an object
- Please fill out our potential donation form. Collections staff will review your submission and may contact you to discuss next steps. No drop-offs or unsolicited donations through mail or in person will be accepted.
Submissions may become the property of HistoryMiami Museum upon receipt, and the museum may make all necessary decisions as to their retention, location, cataloging treatment, and other considerations relating to their use and disposition.
Please note that submitted items may be shared with the community through the museum’s various media platforms.