HistoryMiami Museum is committed to serving South Florida’s students, teachers, caregivers and adult learners through exciting and innovative programs. Bringing over 10,000 years of South Florida history to life, HistoryMiami Museum has been welcoming visitors since 1984.
- All programs are correlated to the state educational standards
- Programs address curriculum areas beyond social studies, including language arts, mathematics and science where applicable
- School Programs include:
- On-site programs at HistoryMiami Museum (PreK4-12)
- Historic site visits with a HistoryMiami Museum Educator (3-12)
- Classroom visit programs (PreK4-12)
FAMILY AND CHILDREN PROGRAMS
HistoryMiami Museum offers a fun variety of programs for children and families to enjoy and learn.
- Family Fun Days: Art-making, music activities, storytelling and mini-tours of our exhibits for you and your family to enjoy every second Saturday of the month.
HistoryMiami Museum’s Education Center offers a variety of workshops year-round to enhance your school-based curriculum.
For more information, please contact the Education Center.