Become a Volunteer/Intern
Let a few hours of your time turn into a history of new experiences to share with others. Become a volunteer or intern at HistoryMiami.
Volunteers/Interns are an essential part of our ability to fulfill our mission.
Being an expert on South Florida and Caribbean history is not required. Unlimited opportunities are available for high school students, college students, graduate students, working adults and retired seniors in various departments including the Archives & Research Center, Collections, Communications, Development, Education, Events, Gift Shop and Membership.
- Access to special events and exhibitions
- Professional development opportunities
- Becoming part of the HistoryMiami family
- Must be at least 14 years of age and be able to commit 3 hours.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and be able to commit 5 hours.
Limited stipends available.
Become a volunteer/intern by completing the form below. To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please call Selma Sotolongo at 305-375-1657, for internship opportunities, call Griselda Chavarria at 305-375-5792.