K-12 Teacher Workshops
HistoryMiami Museum offers year-round teacher workshops to enhance teaching and
learning in and out of the classroom. Workshops are designed to make our community’s
history accessible to your specific learning environment. Workshops are available at the
Museum and off-site. Topics may include: Primary sources in the classroom, object-based
learning, visual literacy, folklife. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a workshop, please complete this form.
Educators’ Circle Membership
This membership* is free for Miami-Dade and Broward County public, private and homeschool
K-12 teachers for one year and offers you countless ways to explore and experience history.
Join now and receive a full year of Basic Membership Benefits for one adult. The FREE
Educator’s Circle Membership gives you:
· Free year-round admission to the Museum and Archives and Research Center
· Invitations to member exhibition opening receptions
· Discounted or free admission to special events and programs
· Member discount on City Tours
· Discounted admission to the Miami International Map Fair
· Electronic subscription to Tequesta, the scholarly journal of HistoryMiami Museum
For more information contact Tanya Desdunes, Membership & Annual Giving Coordinator at email@example.com.
Check out these links to useful resources, including pre- and post-visit materials and activities you can use to extend your learning beyond the Museum and into the classroom.
Sign up for our Education Center Newsletter to get monthly updates, resources and field trip highlights.