Get up close and personal to some of the most famous and little-known neighborhoods of the Magic City. Walking tours take a more in-depth look at these landmarks, neighborhoods, and community. The casual atmosphere of the tours allows for more questions and interaction with our guides.
Upcoming Walking Tours
- September 5 - Downtown Archaeology & Architecture Walk
- September 19 - Wynwood: A History of Street Art
- October 4 - Downtown Archaeology & Architecture Walk
- October 17 - Wynwood: A History of Street Art
- October 24 - Taste of Little Haiti: Culture Walk
- October 30 - Miami City Cemetery Tour
- November 7 - Design District Delights
- November 13 - Little Havana History & Culture Walk
- November 15 - Downtown Archaeology & Architecture Walk
- November 21 - Wynwood: A History of Street Art
- December 5 - Historic Pub Crawl: A Sip of Grove History with Dr. George
- December 12 - Little Havana History & Culture Walk
To receive member discounts, join today!
Gift certificates are available for all tours.
For private tours, please complete the Private Tours Booking Form HERE. You will be contacted within two business days regarding your private tour request.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges.