HistoryMiami Museum is committed to serving South Florida’s students, teachers, caregivers and adult learners through School Programs, Outreach, Adult and Family Programs, and City Tours. Bringing over 10,000 years of South Florida history to life, HistoryMiami Museum has been welcoming visitors since 1984.
- All programs are correlated to the state educational standards
- Programs address curriculum areas beyond social studies, including language arts, mathematics and science where applicable
- School Programs include:
- On-site programs at HistoryMiami Museum (PreK4-12)
- Historic site visits with a HistoryMiami Museum Educator (3-12)
- Classroom visit programs (PreK4-12)
- Virtual field trips
HistoryMiami Museum’s Education Center offers a variety of workshops year-round to enhance your school-based curriculum. For more information, please contact the Education Center. For resources to use in the classroom, check out our Resources for Learning.
HistoryMiami Museum offers a fun variety of programs for children and families to enjoy and learn.
- Family Fun Days: Art-making, music activities, storytelling and mini-tours of our exhibits for you and your family to enjoy every second Saturday of the month.
Delve into the past and experience the sights, sounds and cultures of South Florida with HistoryMiami Museum’s City Tours! HistoryMiami Museum offers educational tour opportunities for adults and students of all ages to learn more about the history of the region. We look forward to welcoming you on a memorable journey of our region’s history as we explore the many historic neighborhoods, landmarks, and sites throughout South Florida.