As a valued member of HistoryMiami Museum, we invite you and your guests to celebrate the re-opening of your Museum during our Members Only Day on Thursday, October 15. Remember, Museum members receive complimentary admission year-round. We can’t wait to have you all back in our galleries!
Your safety is our top priority. During your visit, you’ll notice some changes to our policies and procedures meant to ensure your health and safety.
- Museum visits will be limited to two hour time slots, starting from 10 AM until 4 PM and 25 visitors per time slot.
- Visitors must wear facial coverings at all times, except children under the age of two or those who have trouble breathing due to a chronic health condition.
- Masks must be tied at the back of the head or looped around the ears. HistoryMiami will not provide visitors with masks.
- Visitors must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet (2 meters) from staff and other visitors, except for members of the same party.
- Restroom use is limited to one person or up to two family members at a time.
Discount is automatically applied at the end of the transaction