COVID-19 Update: In the interest of safety for our visitors and staff, and following guidance from local, state, and federal officials, HistoryMiami Museum will be closed to the public effective March 13, 2020. The Museum will continue to monitor the situation and update our website accordingly – as well as post updates to our social media platforms – regarding our plans to reopen.
- Monday -Closed
- Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Open by appointment only.
- To make an appointment email us at email@example.com.
- Appointments can be made during the following hours:
- Tuesday – Thursday, 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Friday, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Please note the museum is closed on the holidays listed below.
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- Columbus Day
- President’s Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
Buy your ticket now and skip the line. Click here for tickets.
HistoryMiami members are always admitted to the Museum for FREE except during special events.
General Admission (Except during Special Events ie. Miami International Map Fair)
|Children (Under 6)||Free|
|Seniors and Students (with ID)||$8|
Special Discounts & Group Rates
- Admission is FREE for active-duty military personnel and their families, Memorial Day through Labor Day, as part of the Blue Star Museums Initiative.
- Admission is FREE Miami-Dade County Employees Tuesday-Friday. Employee must show their ID and the discount is only applied to the ID holder.
- Admission is FREE the second Saturday of the month for all visitors.
- Miami-Dade Public Library System Museum Pass is not valid for special events.
- For reservations or information on adult group rates or tours, please contact 305-375-1621.
- For school group rates or tours, please contact 305-375-1625 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting to the Museum
There are two parking facilities available to visitors who require accessible parking.
Miami-Dade Cultural Center Garage, 50 NW 2nd Avenue
Take the south elevator to the second floor exit. Exit this floor and follow the pathway across a covered, above street level footbridge that leads directly to the Miami-Dade Cultural Plaza.
Accessible Street-Level Parking Lot – NW 1st Avenue (between NW 1st Street and Flagler Street)
Accessible parking is available for visitors with a state permit. Lot entrance is located on the East side of the Cultural Center off of NW 1st Avenue between NW 1st Street and Flagler Street. Entrance to the Cultural Plaza: From the street parking lot, you will find a public elevator on the opposite side of NW 1st Street, located mid-block on the North side opposite the Miami-Dade Cultural Center. This elevator leads to a footbridge to the Miami-Dade Cultural Center Plaza.